Volunteers are vital to SPEA’s success. If you choose to volunteer with SPEA, you will help to reduce stigma about mental illness, prevent teen suicide, help young people enjoy healthy, productive lives and support survivors of suicide.
There are many opportunities for volunteers, including:
- Helping in our office
- Helping with large mailings
- Speaking in the community as a member of our Speaker’s Bureau
- Writing for our newsletter
- Distributing literature to publicize our events
- Serving on committees for our events
- Securing donations for our Links for Life Tournament Auction
To learn more about volunteering for SPEA, call 216.464.3471 or email ExecDir@speaneohio.org. We will ask that you complete a brief form so that we are informed about you and your volunteer interests. You’ll be a lifesaver!